garage door Tune Up, garage door Tune Up houston, houston garage door Tune Up, garage door opener Tune Up houston, garage door openers Tune Up houston, garage door Tune Up service, garage door torsion springs Tune Up, Emergency Garage Door Repair
garage door Tune Up tomball
garage door Tune Up houston
garage door Tune Up cypress
Do You Like Saving Money?
Well if you have a garage door tune-up once a year, you will save money!
Problems don’t fix themselves – if there is an issue, it will only get worse. It is cheaper to fix small problems before they lead to major problems. For example, a small crack on one of your panels will keep getting bigger if left untreated. The crack will spread to the other sections and before you know it, your whole door is caving in and it looks awful on the outside. Also a cracking panel can cause broken hinges, damaged struts, and it can cause major problems for your opener.
If your garage door is loud or noisy then call Garage Door Doctor for a tune-up, you will be amazed at how great your door sounds afterward.
What is a garage door tune-up?
We thoroughly check and adjust pretty much everything!
Every garage we work on gets a 21 point inspection. The 21 point inspection is as follows:
- iconCheck to see that door is properly balanced
- iconCheck door for any cracks in panels
- iconCheck to see if weather-strip is damaged
- iconCheck all hinges for any cracks
- iconCheck rollers to see if ball bearings are wearing out
- iconCheck bearing plates to see if ball bearings are wearing out
- iconCheck pulleys to see if ball bearings are wearing out
- iconCheck cables for any fraying
- iconCheck tracks to ensure they are aligned properly
- iconCheck jamb brackets to ensure tracks are not too tight to wall
- iconCheck every screw and bolt to ensure they’re all tight
- iconCheck force settings on opener
- iconCheck to see if limit switches are tarnished
- iconCheck to see that limit switches are set properly
- iconCheck to see that sensors are lined up properly
- iconCheck to ensure opener is properly secured at wall and ceiling
- iconCheck to ensure the chain / belt is not too tight (on chain / belt drives
- iconCheck to see that all remotes, keypads, and wall switches are working
- iconCheck to make sure red cord is not hanging too low (luggage racks can catch the handle)
- iconCheck to see if light bulb is working
- iconLubricate the garage door and opener where necessary